Situated in the heart of the forest of Brocéliande, halfway (less than 1h) between the Gulf of Morbihan and Saint-Malo, the hotel O2B “Aux berges de Broceliande” is a place of ideal stay to discover Brocéliande and Brittany.
We are at your disposal to help you to prepare your stay (advice, orientation,...).
Discover legendary sites
- The fountain of Barenton in the locality Folle pensée Directions from hotel
- Merlin tomb Directions from hotel
- The “Val sans retour” (golden tree), the mirror to the fairies, the “hôtié de Viviane” and the church of Graal Directions from hotel
- The Fairy Lake Viviane and Comper Castle Directions from hotel
The remarkable trees
- The “chêne à Guillotin” Directions from hotel
- The oak of Hindrés Directions from hotel
- The chestnut of “Pas aux Biches” Directions from hotel
- Guided tours and storytelling with “Le contes est Bon” or “Le Moulin à histoires”
- Horseback riding with Vautoudan Equestrian Farm Directions from hotel
- Discovering raptors with Anne Freudiger.
- “Le Lac de Trémelin” (Nautical Activities, Adventure circuit, Giant Zip-line, Paintball...) Directions from hotel